Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev is currently working on a youthful romantic entertainer, titled Super Machi. The film’s final schedule kick-started its shoot last week amid the Coronavirus scare and the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped in this start to finish schedule.
As per the latest updates, Super Machi’s team has been canning a song sequence in Hyderabad these days. Apparently, the entire cast and crew have been taking all the necessary precautions on the set by following the government’s guidelines in view of the Coronavirus pandemic..
Super Machi has popular Kannada actress Rachita Ram as the female lead. Debutant Puli Vasu is directing the film and Rizwan is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?