Vishal is one actor who takes huge risks to perform action sequences and he doesn’t even like to use body double, even for deadly stunts.
Vishal is currently working for his 31st film under the direction of debutant Thu Pa Saravanan. The film will have some breath-taking action sequences, and particularly climax action part is a major highlight.
Earlier, Vishal escaped an injury, while shooting for an action sequence for his untitled movie. But, he injured his back severely, while performing for the climax action sequence of the movie.
Physiotherapist Varma was present at the shooting spot and he rushed to the actor to fix the injury. The actor is advised to take rest for a couple of days and he will be back in action.
Vishal is currently shooting for his upcoming film with debutant director Thu Pa Saravanan!
Wishing for his speedy recovery! pic.twitter.com/oYCUHHu0yu
— 123telugu (@123telugu) July 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Press Note : The Influence of Gambling on Movies
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message