Veteran Telugu actress Jamuna garu passed away this morning at her residence in Hyderabad due to age-related issues. The entire industry mourned the demise of the famous actress, who acted in more than 190 movies.
The mortal remains will be kept at the Film Chamber from 2-4 PM today for the fans and general public to pay their last respects. The last rites will be performed at Mahaprasthanam in Film Nagar, Hyderabad.
Many celebrities, including politicians, expressed their deepest condolences to the family of the renowned actress. Keep checking this space for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food