Earlier today, we reported that Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan was admitted to a private hospital after suffering from a mild fever. However, this news made his ardent fans worried.
So, the doctors of Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Hyderabad have released a health bulletin regarding the health status of the star actor. According to that, the actor was admitted to the hospital yesterday with a mild fever, cold and cough. The doctors also mentioned that Kamal Haasan will be discharged in a day or two.
Kamal’s diehard fans are praying for his speedy recovery. On the work front, Kamal will be seen next in Indian 2, directed by Shankar Shanmugam. Keep watching this space to get the latest and most reliable information.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT 2
- OTT: HIT 2 locks its digital streaming partner
- Bigg Boss 6 – This celeb lands in top three
- Blockbuster Love Today streaming on THIS OTT platform
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- OTT date locked for Santosh Shoban’s Like Share & Subscribe