Ravi Teja’s Krack is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this summer season which has been postponed due to the lockdown. Only 15 days of shoot is remaining and the unit will be resuming shoot in August first week.
Amid the uncertainty around theatrical releases for big budget movies, Krack’s team is not in the favor of a direct OTT release. The makers claim that Krack is a high voltage action entertainer which will be enjoyed by the masses when it hits screens towards the end of the year. Needless to say, all the fans of the Mass Maharaj will be relieved upon knowing the team’s decision.
Krack features Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Gopichand Malineni is directing the movie and Tagore Madhu is bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra