From political opposition to court cases, eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma’s Lakshmi’s NTR is all over the place. This controversial film showcases the final days of legendary actor-politician NT Rama Rao. This semi-biopic will be narrated in NTR’s second wife Lakshmi Parvathi’s perspective.
In a latest media interaction, Lakshmi’s NTR’s producer Rakesh Reddy confirmed that the film will be released in March. He also said that the film’s teaser will be released in the first week of February. The producer clarified that the team’s intention is not to cash in on the political intensity ahead of the general elections.
Popular Kannada actress Yagna Shetty will be playing Lakshmi Parvathi’s role in Lakshmi’s NTR. A theatre artiste from East Godavari district is reprising NT Rama Rao’s role in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero