Impressed with his terrific work in Arjun Reddy, Superstar Mahesh Babu had assured to act under Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s direction. However, with Mahesh planning his next two films with Sukumar and Anil Ravipudi and Sandeep being busy with Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake until June, there have been reports that the Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga film has been put on hold.
But, the latest update is that Sandeep had already narrated the script’s complete first half and the basic premise of the second half to Mahesh. He will finish scripting the second half as soon as he is free from his current commitments. A leading production house is supposed to produce the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?