Impressed with his terrific work in Arjun Reddy, Superstar Mahesh Babu had assured to act under Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s direction. However, with Mahesh planning his next two films with Sukumar and Anil Ravipudi and Sandeep being busy with Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake until June, there have been reports that the Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga film has been put on hold.
But, the latest update is that Sandeep had already narrated the script’s complete first half and the basic premise of the second half to Mahesh. He will finish scripting the second half as soon as he is free from his current commitments. A leading production house is supposed to produce the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone to issue a statement in drug abuse case
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive