Superstar Mahesh Babu, who recently wrapped up the shooting of his forthcoming flick Spyder, has now shifted his focus on his next project, Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is being directed by Koratala Siva.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the shooting of this film is currently underway at a hugely erected Assembly set at Annapurna Studios. Touted as a high-voltage political drama, the film is being produced by DVV Danayya.
Bollywood starlet Kaira Advani will be seen as the film’s leading lady and Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the film’s music.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party