After a while, Nagarjuna is back to action genre with his upcoming film, Wild Dog. The film is an action thriller set in the backdrop of 26/11 attacks. The first major schedule was wrapped up in Mumbai in January.
The latest update is that Nag is shooting for a high voltage action sequence at Ramoji Film City. A special house set has been erected for the purpose. Bollywood actress Saiyami Kher is also taking part in the shoot. While Nag is playing an Encounter Specialist, Saiyami will be seen as an Intelligence Officer in the movie.
Bollywood actress Dia Mirza is playing Nag’s love interest in the movie. Debutant Solomon is directing the movie and Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films