A few days ago, we had reported that the first schedule of the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor NTR was wrapped up. Now, the latest update is that this film’s second schedule will commence from August 13th in Hyderabad.
While Balakrishna is essaying the role of his father, legendary actor NT Rama Rao, Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam. Many leading artists will be seen in prominent roles in the film.
Directed by Krish, the film is being produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati, and Vishnu Induri. MM Keeravani is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?