A few days ago, we had reported that the first schedule of the much-awaited biopic on legendary actor NTR was wrapped up. Now, the latest update is that this film’s second schedule will commence from August 13th in Hyderabad.
While Balakrishna is essaying the role of his father, legendary actor NT Rama Rao, Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam. Many leading artists will be seen in prominent roles in the film.
Directed by Krish, the film is being produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati, and Vishnu Induri. MM Keeravani is the music composer.
- Hit Bollywood rom-com to be remade in Telugu
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh