Star actor-director duo, NTR and Trivikram, are all set to join hands for the second time for NTR’s 30th film. The project will be produced by Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner. Fans have been eagerly waiting for update on the film for a long time.
This morning, Naga Vamsi interacted with the media to share his happiness on his 2019 film, Jersey, winning two National Awards. During the press meet, the producer revealed that the NTR-Trivikram film will be going on floors from April end or May first week. The film’s pre-production formalities are in full swing these days. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana