Confusions are still there about the movies of the Tollywood star actor Pawan Kalyan. He has 2-3 movies in his pipeline and Hari Hara Veera Mallu is one of them. Directed by Krish Jagarlamudi, the movie is in the news again.
The movie’s last schedule happened a few months ago and since then several rumours like the movie got shelved have surfaced online. But, according to the latest buzz, Pawan Kalyan gave some inputs regarding the changes in the script. So, if everything goes well, a new schedule will commence next month and the team is in plans to wrap up the entire shoot by the end of November.
Hari Hara Veera Mallu has Nidhhi Agerwal as the lead actress. Mega Surya Production is producing this period action drama on a massive scale. MM Keeravaani is the music director for this pan-India movie. More details will be known in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR to train under renowned physical trainer
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam