Fans and film fraternity bid a tearful goodbye to Kannada Power Star Puneeth Rajkumar on Sunday morning. Puneeth, who breathed his last due to a massive cardiac arrest on Friday, was laid to rest with full state honors in Sree Kanteerava Studios premises.
Before his sudden and unexpected demise, Puneeth wrapped up the shooting for his last film, James. However, Appu did not complete dubbing for his role. The latest update is that James’ makers are planning to use Puneeth’s original voice that was recorded on set at the time of shooting. Apparently, Puneeth’s on-location voice will be enhanced using latest technology and the team is going to hire a Mumbai company for the same.
Also starring Priya Anand and Srikanth in lead roles, James is directed by Chetan Kumar and produced by Kishore Pathikonda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya re-starts Unstoppable shoot with these two stars
- NTR-Ram Charan super excited for RRR’s massive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – BJP MLA condemns anchor Ravi’s elimination
- Poll: What’s your take on Kalyan Ram’s Bimbisara teaser?
- Vijay Devarakonda to take on Mahesh Babu at the box office?
- Good Luck Sakhi wraps up its censors