The last major schedule of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated pan-India action drama, Pushpa, kick-started in the Maredumilli Forest last week. The on-going schedule will last till September end.
According to the latest update, the film’s crew is currently canning an intense and lavish action sequence featuring Allu Arjun and fighters. A romantic dance number will also be shot on Bunny and Rashmika in this schedule.
After wrapping up the Maredumilli schedule, Team Pushpa will return to Hyderabad for a minor patchwork in October. The entire shooting for the film’s first part, Pushpa The Rise, will be completed with this schedule.
Also starring Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil as the main antagonist and Sandalwood hero Dhananjaya in a key role, Pushpa The Rise is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers and Muttamsetty Media banners. DSP is scoring the soundtrack for this Christmas biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times