It looks like the makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming rural action drama, Pushpa, are taking the risk of going ahead with the shoot. The film’s next schedule will begin soon in a specially erected set at a studio in Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, Pushpa’s team will be comprising a total of not more than 40 members, keeping in view the guidelines prescribed by the Telangana government in view of the Coronavirus pandemic. Furthermore, Sukumar and his team are planning to wrap up a couple of songs first. Music composer Devi Sri Prasad has already finished recording the songs.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Pushpa. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?