Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa is one of the most eagerly awaited Tollywood biggies which will be hitting screens later this year. And ever since the buzz surrounding the film’s two-part release caught up a couple of weeks, the film has been a hot topic of discussion among fans.
Pushpa’s shoot is stalled temporarily due to the pandemic. According to a latest update, the film’s unit has wrapped up nearly 80 percent of the first part, while 10 percent of the second part has also been completed. The entire first part will be wrapped up in a 25-day schedule, and key scenes featuring Allu Arjun, Fahadh Faasil and other lead cast will be shot in the next schedule.
Apparently, Pushpa’s makers had decided in December last year to release the film in two parts. They are quite content with the way the script and the footage have turned out. This Mythri Movie Makers’ production has Rashmika Mandanna as the leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical