Post the debacle of Rangula Raatnam, hero Raj Tarun is busy filming for his next. The latest we hear is that more than 50% of the film has been wrapped up in no time.
The film is being produced by Dil Raju and Anish Krishna of Ala Ila fame is directing the comedy caper. Riddhi Kumar is playing the female lead in this film which will release in the late summer.
Some key scenes involving the metro train are being shot on the lead pair of this film. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam
- Chiranjeevi to remake another Malayalam hit movie?
- This recent Telugu movie tastes success after OTT release