Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer ‘RRR’ with NTR and Ram Charan has been one of the most talked about projects ever since it was announced several months ago. While the makers are maintaining absolute secrecy about the movie, there have been numerous rumors on the film’s plotline, star cast and other aspects.
The latest update is that Rajamouli recently held a location recce at a village named Kollur on the outskirts of Hyderabad. A major portion of the shoot is expected to take place here. This as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will kick-start in November and the movie will be hitting the screens in summer, 2020.
Apart from NTR and Charan, the makers are yet to make a formal announcement about the film’s leading ladies and other star cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?