Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe’s shoot was halted abruptly after 4 crew members tested positive for COVID-19 around a week ago at RFC in Hyderabad. A few days ago, Rajini was hospitalized due to severe fluctuations in his blood pressure levels. He is stable now and is recovering at his Chennai residence.
And the latest buzz reveals that Annaatthe’s shooting will resume in Chennai from February next year. Nearly 75 percent of shoot has been wrapped up already and the remaining portions will be completed in a single schedule. This high budget family entertainer is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh and other play lead roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections