Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe’s shoot was halted abruptly after 4 crew members tested positive for COVID-19 around a week ago at RFC in Hyderabad. A few days ago, Rajini was hospitalized due to severe fluctuations in his blood pressure levels. He is stable now and is recovering at his Chennai residence.
And the latest buzz reveals that Annaatthe’s shooting will resume in Chennai from February next year. Nearly 75 percent of shoot has been wrapped up already and the remaining portions will be completed in a single schedule. This high budget family entertainer is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh and other play lead roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama