The shooting of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing completion and we have some more details about the shoot. The latest we hear is that a fresh schedule will kick start on the 3rd of this month and will go on until the 12th of January.
Post this, the unit will take a small break and will once again continue the shoot in Rajamundhry where some important songs will be canned. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
The post-production formalities are in full swing and the VFX work has already started. Sukumar directs this film which is being produced by Mytri Movie Makers.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date