The shooting of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing completion and we have some more details about the shoot. The latest we hear is that a fresh schedule will kick start on the 3rd of this month and will go on until the 12th of January.
Post this, the unit will take a small break and will once again continue the shoot in Rajamundhry where some important songs will be canned. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
The post-production formalities are in full swing and the VFX work has already started. Sukumar directs this film which is being produced by Mytri Movie Makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag’s personal request to all the housemates
- Karthikeya approached for this big film?