The shooting of Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing completion and we have some more details about the shoot. The latest we hear is that a fresh schedule will kick start on the 3rd of this month and will go on until the 12th of January.
Post this, the unit will take a small break and will once again continue the shoot in Rajamundhry where some important songs will be canned. With this, the entire shoot will be wrapped up.
The post-production formalities are in full swing and the VFX work has already started. Sukumar directs this film which is being produced by Mytri Movie Makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover