It’s been already reported that the makers of Mahesh Babu’s soon-to-commence action drama, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, will camp in the US for 2 months. The US schedule will begin in November and last for about 40 days.
Already, director Parasuram, along with the film’s cinematographer, art director and line producer, had landed in the US to work on finding the right locations and other logistics. And the latest update from Hyderabad is that the makers have completed all the necessary paperwork to obtain the US visa for the entire cast and crew.
The first schedule will kick-start once the visas are sanctioned and the cast and crew members land in the US sometime in the first week of November. Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this Mythri Movie Makers’ production. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?