The makers of Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated film, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, are busy with the pre-production formalities. The first schedule will begin in the US, and the groundwork for the same is underway these days.
And here’s an exciting update on SVP’s US schedule. Line Producer Gopikrishna Narravula, who is completing his 100th film in showbiz with SVP, told us that all the necessary paper work to obtain the O category Visa has been completed in Hyderabad. Gopikrishna further said that he has already flown in to Los Angeles, USA, to obtain the work permits for the crew.
On the other hand, the film’s director Parasuram and cinematographer R Madhi will be flying out to the USA very soon to scout the right locations
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero will launch Ponniyin Selvan’s Telugu teaser
- Vijay’s Varasudu first single update is here
- I have waited 15 years for my Tamil debut – Ram
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached?