The makers of Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated film, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, are busy with the pre-production formalities. The first schedule will begin in the US, and the groundwork for the same is underway these days.
And here’s an exciting update on SVP’s US schedule. Line Producer Gopikrishna Narravula, who is completing his 100th film in showbiz with SVP, told us that all the necessary paper work to obtain the O category Visa has been completed in Hyderabad. Gopikrishna further said that he has already flown in to Los Angeles, USA, to obtain the work permits for the crew.
On the other hand, the film’s director Parasuram and cinematographer R Madhi will be flying out to the USA very soon to scout the right locations
Articles that might interest you:
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims