It is a known fact that Shrwananad is busy shooting for his new film Padi Padi Leche Manasu in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi in Kolkata. The latest we hear is that the long schedule has been wrapped up today.
After a brief gap, the unit will get back to the remaining part of the shoot. In this meantime, Shawra will start shooting for his other film in the direction of Sudheer Varma which will be shot in Korea.
Sai Pallavi is the female lead in this film which has music by Vishal Chandra Sekhar and camera work by Jaya Krishna.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?