It is a known fact that Shrwananad is busy shooting for his new film Padi Padi Leche Manasu in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi in Kolkata. The latest we hear is that the long schedule has been wrapped up today.
After a brief gap, the unit will get back to the remaining part of the shoot. In this meantime, Shawra will start shooting for his other film in the direction of Sudheer Varma which will be shot in Korea.
Sai Pallavi is the female lead in this film which has music by Vishal Chandra Sekhar and camera work by Jaya Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal