It is a known fact that Shrwananad is busy shooting for his new film Padi Padi Leche Manasu in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi in Kolkata. The latest we hear is that the long schedule has been wrapped up today.
After a brief gap, the unit will get back to the remaining part of the shoot. In this meantime, Shawra will start shooting for his other film in the direction of Sudheer Varma which will be shot in Korea.
Sai Pallavi is the female lead in this film which has music by Vishal Chandra Sekhar and camera work by Jaya Krishna.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film