Fans of legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam can take a sigh of relief. Their prayers for Balu’s speedy recovery have been answered and the 74-year-old singer is recovering from COVID-19 at MGM Healthcare in Chennai.
SPB’s son SP Charan released a video message this evening to update on his father’s latest health status. Charan said that his ‘Appa’ is stable and responding to the treatment. “His lungs are functioning well today compared to yesterday. Hospital authorities are saying that dad is critical and still on life support, but I can assure you all that he is doing fine now,” Charan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name