Fans of legendary playback singer SP Balasubrahmanyam can take a sigh of relief. Their prayers for Balu’s speedy recovery have been answered and the 74-year-old singer is recovering from COVID-19 at MGM Healthcare in Chennai.
SPB’s son SP Charan released a video message this evening to update on his father’s latest health status. Charan said that his ‘Appa’ is stable and responding to the treatment. “His lungs are functioning well today compared to yesterday. Hospital authorities are saying that dad is critical and still on life support, but I can assure you all that he is doing fine now,” Charan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy