Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam is critical and is still on ventilator, according to the latest health bulletin released by the MGM Healthcare authorities this evening. Balu was admitted to the hospital on August 5 after he tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms.
The health bulletin said that Balu is currently on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) support in the ICU. However, in a relieving development, the bulletin also said that Balu’s vital parameters are satisfactory. Meanwhile, fans and several celebrities across the country have been extending their sincere prayers and wishes for Balu’s speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t