Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam is critical and is still on ventilator, according to the latest health bulletin released by the MGM Healthcare authorities this evening. Balu was admitted to the hospital on August 5 after he tested positive for COVID-19 with mild symptoms.
The health bulletin said that Balu is currently on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) support in the ICU. However, in a relieving development, the bulletin also said that Balu’s vital parameters are satisfactory. Meanwhile, fans and several celebrities across the country have been extending their sincere prayers and wishes for Balu’s speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor