It’s been over 3 weeks since legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam was admitted to MGM Healthcare in Chennai after being diagnosed with COVID-19. Since then, fans and well-wishers from the film fraternity across the country have been praying for speedy recovery of the legend.
As per the latest health bulletin released by the MGM authorities, SPB is still on ventilator and ECMO support in the ICU. But in a relieving development, the bulletin also revealed that Balu is fully awake and is also actively participating in physiotherapy. Balu is able to recognise everyone and his health is stable at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?