It’s been over 3 weeks since legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam was admitted to MGM Healthcare in Chennai after being diagnosed with COVID-19. Since then, fans and well-wishers from the film fraternity across the country have been praying for speedy recovery of the legend.
As per the latest health bulletin released by the MGM authorities, SPB is still on ventilator and ECMO support in the ICU. But in a relieving development, the bulletin also revealed that Balu is fully awake and is also actively participating in physiotherapy. Balu is able to recognise everyone and his health is stable at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood