It’s well known that Mega hero Varun Tej will be joining hands with Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy for a space thriller. Earlier, we had reported that the film will go on floors from May.
Now, the latest buzz is that this film will kick-start its regular shooting from April last week in Georgia. Sources reveal that the film will have only background songs which will narrate a beautiful love story.
This yet-to-be-titled film will be produced by Rajeev Reddy and director Krish. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?