It’s well known that Mega hero Varun Tej will be joining hands with Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy for a space thriller. Earlier, we had reported that the film will go on floors from May.
Now, the latest buzz is that this film will kick-start its regular shooting from April last week in Georgia. Sources reveal that the film will have only background songs which will narrate a beautiful love story.
This yet-to-be-titled film will be produced by Rajeev Reddy and director Krish. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film