After government granting permission to kick-start the post-production work, many new Tamil films that were stalled due to lockdown are working round the clock to finish dubbing and sound mixing works. One among those films is Vijay’s much-awaited gangster drama, Master.
A few weeks ago, we had reported that noted actress Raveena dubbed for Malavika Mohan’s role in the film. Now, the latest news is that Vijay has also wrapped up the entire dubbing work.
News is also that Vijay Sethupathi, who did the main antagonist role in the film will kick-start the dubbing work in this week itself.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master will have a simultaneous release both in Tamil and Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?