Andhala Rakshasi fame Lavanya Tripathi will soon be seen in ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam, although she has just done a cameo. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film has been produced by Nagarjuna’s family and the film is gearing up for its huge release on May 23.
So far, only Amitabh Bachchan, Raashi Khanna and Neetu Chandra’s involvement in the film was known and it came as a big surprise for a lot of people when Lavanya was seen in the newly launched video of Manam’s song, Kanulanu Thake. “Yes i have done a cameo in “Manam” Vikram sir asked me to do it, so of course i said yes:) had a wonderful experience wid d team,” Lavanya posted on Twitter. Anup Rubens has scored the music.
After Andhala Rakshasi, Lavanya went on to act in Doosukeltha, in which she was paired up with Manchu Vishnu, and later, made her Tamil film debut in Sasikumar starrer Brahman. Let’s wait and see what will be Lavanya’s next full fledged role in Telugu.
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush