Lavanya Tripathi and Nagarjuna made a lovely pair in Soggade Chinni Nayana as the film went on to become a huge hit all over. Now, the talented actress has shifted gears and is romancing Nag’s son Chaitanya in his new film Yuddham Saranam.
The film is up for a release this Friday and Lavanya is touring the Andhra region for the film’s promotions. Speaking at one of the events, Lavanya said that she is eagerly waiting to create the magic with the young Akkineni and added that her chemistry with Chay will be quite interesting.
Yuddham Saranam is a revenge drama which is produced by Varahi banner and has Srikanth as the main villain.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble