Lavanya Tripathi is doing some really interesting films in the form of A1 Express and Chaavu Kaburu Challaga. Apart from this, she has also signed few other films in the south.
She plays a hockey player in A1 Express and says that even after being an athlete all her life, it was quite tough to prep for her role as a player. She had to go through a lot of physical stress and finally learned the art after a lot of training.
Lavanya said that she is quite happy with the way the film has come out and her chemistry with Sundeep Kishan is going to be quite good in the film. A debut director has helmed this film which will be out on March 5th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three superstars to launch Adivi Sesh’s Major’s teasers
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections