Hero Nikhil has wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules for his ongoing film, Mudra. The young hero has teamed up with Tamil filmmaker TN Santosh for the Telugu version of the director’s Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey was announced as the film’s heroine.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that gorgeous actress Lavanya Tripathi has been roped in to play the female lead in Mudra. On the other hand, an official announcement regarding Shalini Pandey being part of the movie is awaited. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling the movie.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next