Hero Nikhil has wrapped up a couple of crucial schedules for his ongoing film, Mudra. The young hero has teamed up with Tamil filmmaker TN Santosh for the Telugu version of the director’s Tamil hit thriller, Kanithan. Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey was announced as the film’s heroine.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that gorgeous actress Lavanya Tripathi has been roped in to play the female lead in Mudra. On the other hand, an official announcement regarding Shalini Pandey being part of the movie is awaited. Tagore Madhu is bankrolling the movie.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble