Ever since she had made her acting debut with the 2012 romantic drama, Andhala Rakshasi, Dehradun girl Lavanya Tripathi has been mostly seen in traditional and girl-next-door roles. But in her last few movies like Inttelligent, VOZ and Yuddham Sharanam, Lavanya showcased her glamorous side.
Going by her latest interview with a popular English daily, it looks like Lavanya has made a conscious decision to move out of her comfort zone and try out something new. “I don’t want to have that ‘girl-next-door’ tag every time, and I don’t think any girl wants that forever. Perhaps people think like that because of the roles I am playing, but the girl-next-door can be anything — hot, gorgeous, glamorous, etc., and I’m a mix of everything. As an actress, I would like to do anything for the character as far as it’s convincing and makes sense,” Lavanya said.
Lavanya has had five releases in 2017 and her latest film, Inttelligent, released in February this year. The actress is yet to announce her next project.
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA