Ever since she had made her acting debut with the 2012 romantic drama, Andhala Rakshasi, Dehradun girl Lavanya Tripathi has been mostly seen in traditional and girl-next-door roles. But in her last few movies like Inttelligent, VOZ and Yuddham Sharanam, Lavanya showcased her glamorous side.
Going by her latest interview with a popular English daily, it looks like Lavanya has made a conscious decision to move out of her comfort zone and try out something new. “I don’t want to have that ‘girl-next-door’ tag every time, and I don’t think any girl wants that forever. Perhaps people think like that because of the roles I am playing, but the girl-next-door can be anything — hot, gorgeous, glamorous, etc., and I’m a mix of everything. As an actress, I would like to do anything for the character as far as it’s convincing and makes sense,” Lavanya said.
Lavanya has had five releases in 2017 and her latest film, Inttelligent, released in February this year. The actress is yet to announce her next project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions