Talented actress Lavanya Tripathi is the first female actor from Tollywood who came forward and announced a contribution of Rs 1 lakh to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. Now, the gorgeous beauty is busy with yet another noble initiative.
Lavanya has teamed up with a city based fashion designer named Anitha Reddy for a non-profit venture. Lavanya and Anitha are manufacturing face masks from sustainable cotton in a large number and they will be distributing them to healthcare professionals once they acquire required permission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller