Talented actress Lavanya Tripathi is the first female actor from Tollywood who came forward and announced a contribution of Rs 1 lakh to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. Now, the gorgeous beauty is busy with yet another noble initiative.
Lavanya has teamed up with a city based fashion designer named Anitha Reddy for a non-profit venture. Lavanya and Anitha are manufacturing face masks from sustainable cotton in a large number and they will be distributing them to healthcare professionals once they acquire required permission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies