Talented actress Lavanya Tripathi is the first female actor from Tollywood who came forward and announced a contribution of Rs 1 lakh to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. Now, the gorgeous beauty is busy with yet another noble initiative.
Lavanya has teamed up with a city based fashion designer named Anitha Reddy for a non-profit venture. Lavanya and Anitha are manufacturing face masks from sustainable cotton in a large number and they will be distributing them to healthcare professionals once they acquire required permission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur joins Dulquer Salmaan’s Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film