After almost a year, talented heroine Lavanya Tripathi will be seen on the big screen in Nikhil’s investigative thriller, Arjun Suravaram. The film is hitting screens on November 29. Lavanya has played the role of a journalist in the movie.
In a latest promotional interview, Lavanya revealed a near fatal car stunt from which she escaped on Arjun Suravaram set while performing an action sequence. She said that she lost balance in the speeding car and almost fell off, but was saved in the nick of the moment. “I could not sleep that entire night. But that experience was quite thrilling,” Lavanya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound