Actress Lavanya Tripathi, who was last seen in Tollywood’s first hockey drama, A1 Express, has been spending some quality time back home in Uttarakhand. And, going by her startling revelation on Instagram, there is a reason behind her staying away from the concrete jungle and going through self introspection in the mountains.
Lavanya revealed in a latest interaction with her Instagram followers that she is suffering from Trypophobia. She further said that she is afraid of certain shapes and figures and that she has been trying to get over her fear from a long time. The dimpled beauty also revealed that she has prioritised her mental health in the process.
Lavanya will next be seen in two films, and official announcements regarding their release dates will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping