Lavanya Tripathi, who was highly acclaimed for her performance in ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ is currently busy shooting for her new film titled ‘Kerintha’. She has also signed a bilingual film which is yet to go on floors. Latest news is that, this beauty is all set to act in a short film now.
A fashion designer and filmmaker based in Mumbai, Ashish Naidu is directing this short film titled ’10:30’. The film is all about a girl Disha who discontinues her education because of her parents. Lavanya will soon begin shooting for this short film.
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?