Lavanya Tripathi, who was highly acclaimed for her performance in ‘Andhala Rakshasi’ is currently busy shooting for her new film titled ‘Kerintha’. She has also signed a bilingual film which is yet to go on floors. Latest news is that, this beauty is all set to act in a short film now.
A fashion designer and filmmaker based in Mumbai, Ashish Naidu is directing this short film titled ’10:30’. The film is all about a girl Disha who discontinues her education because of her parents. Lavanya will soon begin shooting for this short film.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims