Talented actress Lavanya Tripathi has been awaiting the release of her long-delayed film, Arjun Suravaram. The film is finally hitting screens on November 29. Meanwhile, Lavanya has signed an interesting sports drama which is based on hockey.
Titled A1 Express, the film has Lavanya playing a hockey player along with the film’s hero Sundeep Kishan. Lavanya is quite excited about her role and she will start preparing for her part very soon.
A1 Express will be directed by debutant Dennis Jeevan Kanukolani and produced jointly by Sundeep Kishan, Abhishek Agarwal and Vivek Kuchibhotla. Hiphop Tamizha will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandamuri Ramakrishna – Tarakaratna’s health is improving
- Poll : How is Nani’s Dasara teaser?
- Nani’s Dasara teaser looks terrific
- Buzz: SSMB 28’s Nizam rights sold for a whopping price
- Director drops a key update on Kushi
- Official: Thaman to score music for Pawan Kalyan’s next