Ever since the blockbuster successes of Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Soggade Chinni Nayana, dimpled beauty Lavanya Tripathi has been signing some crazy projects. The actress has recently wrapped up her comeback Tamil film, Mayavan.
According to the latest reports, Lavanya will be seen as a psychiatrist in this sci-fi thriller. Sharing the details about her character in an interview to a leading media house, Lavanya said that her character will be quite matured and realistic and that she has given a subtled performance in her role.
Lavanya also researched a bit about how psychiatrists behave and counsel their patients. Mayavan is produced and directed by CV Kumar and it stars Sundeep Kishan as the male lead.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film