Around a month ago, there were several reports that the makers of 100% Love’s Tamil remake had filed a case against actress Lavanya Tripathi, demanding 3 crore from her for walking out of the project. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Lavanya opened up about the issue.
Lavanya said that she didn’t take up 100% Love remake due to creative differences with the filmmakers. She went on to wonder how the 3 crore case rumours cropped up later. Lavanya also clarified that she had opted out of Vijay Deverakonda’s film in Geetha Arts 2 banner due to non-availability of dates.
“People walk out of films or opt out in this industry all the time. I just wish people stop turning everything I say, do and don’t do into a controversy. I’m quiet; it doesn’t mean they can write anything. I have chosen to stay quiet because it doesn’t affect me,” Lavanya said.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana