Around a month ago, there were several reports that the makers of 100% Love’s Tamil remake had filed a case against actress Lavanya Tripathi, demanding 3 crore from her for walking out of the project. In her latest interview with a leading English daily, Lavanya opened up about the issue.
Lavanya said that she didn’t take up 100% Love remake due to creative differences with the filmmakers. She went on to wonder how the 3 crore case rumours cropped up later. Lavanya also clarified that she had opted out of Vijay Deverakonda’s film in Geetha Arts 2 banner due to non-availability of dates.
“People walk out of films or opt out in this industry all the time. I just wish people stop turning everything I say, do and don’t do into a controversy. I’m quiet; it doesn’t mean they can write anything. I have chosen to stay quiet because it doesn’t affect me,” Lavanya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules