Young hero Sundeep Kishan’s much-delayed crime thriller, Maayavan, is finally hitting screens on December 14th. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Project Z. Lavanya Tripathi is essaying the female lead’s role.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Lavanya revealed that she is playing a psychiatrist who treats people with psychological problems. Lavanya also added that she had watched several crime documentaries to get into the skin of her character.
Directed and produced by CV Kumar himself, the film has Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the main antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Awe 2 to go on floors soon
- Massy title locked for Ravi Teja’s next?
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?