Young hero Sundeep Kishan’s much-delayed crime thriller, Maayavan, is finally hitting screens on December 14th. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Project Z. Lavanya Tripathi is essaying the female lead’s role.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Lavanya revealed that she is playing a psychiatrist who treats people with psychological problems. Lavanya also added that she had watched several crime documentaries to get into the skin of her character.
Directed and produced by CV Kumar himself, the film has Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the main antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?