Young hero Sundeep Kishan’s much-delayed crime thriller, Maayavan, is finally hitting screens on December 14th. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Project Z. Lavanya Tripathi is essaying the female lead’s role.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Lavanya revealed that she is playing a psychiatrist who treats people with psychological problems. Lavanya also added that she had watched several crime documentaries to get into the skin of her character.
Directed and produced by CV Kumar himself, the film has Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the main antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy