Young hero Sundeep Kishan’s much-delayed crime thriller, Maayavan, is finally hitting screens on December 14th. The film will have a simultaneous release in Telugu as Project Z. Lavanya Tripathi is essaying the female lead’s role.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction, Lavanya revealed that she is playing a psychiatrist who treats people with psychological problems. Lavanya also added that she had watched several crime documentaries to get into the skin of her character.
Directed and produced by CV Kumar himself, the film has Bollywood star Jackie Shroff as the main antagonist. Sundeep is playing the role of a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film