The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator, is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Directed by Sriwaas, this film has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads.
Latest update reveals that a special song is now being shot on Balayya and 100 dancers in RFC. Unit sources reveal that a special set has been laid and close to 30 lakhs is being spent everyday for the shoot of this song.
Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics