Popular choreographer turned filmmaker Lawrence has scored yet another blockbuster with his latest outing, Kanchana 3, the fourth part in his successful horror comedy franchise, Muni. The film has braved a strong competition from Nani’s Jersey and is going steady at the box-offices in Telugu states.
Meanwhile, at a recent promotional event, Lawrence revealed that after Kanchana 3’s success, he is being pressurized by his family members, producers and distributors to make Kanchana 4. He went on to say that he has already begun researching about a striking point for Kanchana 4 and that he will announce the sequel as soon as he gets an interesting idea. Currently, Lawrence is remaking Kanchana in Hindi with Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral