Choreographer turned actor-director Lawrence Raghavendra’s highly-anticipated horror drama, Chandramukhi 2, is gearing up for its release on September 15. Lawrence has been promoting the movie by interacting with various media houses.
In a latest interview, Lawrence revealed that director Lokesh Kanagaraj had approached him for the role of Santhanam originally portrait by Tamil Star Vijay Sethupathi in Kamal Haasan’s Vikram. Lawrence went on to reveal that he had to turn down the offer as he felt family audiences and kids wouldn’t have appreciated the amount of gore and violence written for Santhanam’s character.
However, Lawrence will be teaming up with Lokesh Kanagaraj for a soon-to-commence project. The film will have its story and screenplay penned by Lokesh, while his frequent collaborator Rathna Kumar will be directing the movie with Lokesh bankrolling it. The shooting is expected to kick-start in October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony
- Gadar 2 vs. Pathaan vs. Jawan: Exciting times ahead
- This bubbly actress to play a key role in Thammudu?
- Ruhani Sharma’s HER-Chapter 1 gets good response on OTT