Actor-director and star choreographer Lawrence first made the blockbuster horror comedy, Muni, back in 2007. Later, he made Muni 2 (Kanchana) and Kanchana 2 (Ganga) in 2011 and 2015 respectively. Now, Lawrence is ready with Kanchana 3, the fourth part in the Muni franchise. The film is hitting screens on April 19 amid high expectations.
Noted producer Tagore Madhu is presenting Kanchana 3’s Telugu version. Interacting with the media this afternoon, Madhu said that Lawrence has plans to make at least 10 movies in the Muni/Kanchana franchise. He also said that Lawrence’s performance in Kanchana 3 will be a major highlight in the movie. “This time too, Lawrence is coming up with a strong story full of thrills and humor elements,” said Madhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video