It was reported last year that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar was keen on remaking star choreographer turned actor and filmmaker Raghava Lawrence’s super hit horror comedy, Kanchana. The film was supposed to go on floors last year, but it was delayed as producer Prerna Arora was entangled in a legal trouble.
And the latest update is that Lawrence himself will be directing the film, which will mark his directorial debut in Bollywood. This horror comedy film will be a blend of Muni and Kanchana in the super hit Kanchana series. The names of the producers who will be bankrolling the film will be revealed soon and then the project will go on floors immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa