A few days back, we had reported that an OTT giant has been negotiating with the makers of Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb to release their film online in digital format by offering a big price.
The makers rejected the offer and wanted a direct release. The latest update is that the makers have almost decided to release the film on the OTT platform in June and work is being done for the same.
The shooting of the film is complete along with the rough edit and VFX works. Only the post-production work like BGM, dubbing are pending which will also be done in the days to come.
The film is the remake of Telugu super hit film Kanchana and Lawrence his making his debut in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood