A biopic on the former Air force pilot turned astronaut Rakesh Sharma is in news from the past few years. Earlier, the makers approached Bollywood stars like Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan to play the titular role but nothing was finalized.
Now, the latest news is that multi-talented actor Farhan Akhtar has been roped in to play the lead role in the biopic Titled, Saare Jahan Se Accha, the team is planning to shoot the film extensively in Russia.
Mahesh Mathai will be directing the film which explores the journey of Mr.Sharma as the first Indian to travel into space.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big rift between couples, no more romantic angle
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Mahesh Babu’s AMB Cinemas announce their reopening