By now, it is a known fact the shooting of Pushpa was put on hold as the director, Sukumar had fallen ill due to Dengue fever. He is now getting treated for the same. The film has music by DSP and will be released in Hindi in a big way.
Not many know that both Rashmika and Bunny had also contracted Dengue but their fever levels were not that serious or alarming and they got better in no time.
The new schedule will begin on August 1st week and Fahadh Faasil will also join the shoot. Pushpa will be made in two parts and the makers are aiming at the summer 2022 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish’s Urvashivo Rakshavivo teaser promises a solid romantic entertainer
- Review : Nene Vasthunna – Half baked psychological thriller
- Talasani Srinivasa Yadav meets and consoles Mahesh Babu’s family
- Latest: Saakini Daakini seals its OTT release date
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Month Of Madhu teaser looks interesting