Being a celebrity or a notable entity on social media is no mean feat and it often comes with unlimited hate and abuse. Apart from muting or blocking and even filing police complaints in a very few cases is the only option to deal with abusive troll.
In a latest incident, leading Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers’ Twitter handle surprised everyone by tweeting that all the abusive tweeters will be blocked. “Let’s join Hands for a Happy Social Media Space. Reply with Handshake if you are Game,” the tweet read further.
Mythri Movie Makers has collaborated with leading Tollywood stars and is currently bankrolling as many as seven big budget movies which are in various stages of production. The makers are often bombarded with requests, threats and abuses by enthusiastic fans for updates on their favourite hero’s film. It’ll be interesting to see if Mythri’s warning will bring in any positive change.
All abusive tweeters will be BLOCKED.
Let's join Hands for a Happy Social Media Space 😊
— Mythri Movie Makers (@MythriOfficial) March 23, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?